Banner Ad

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Gluten Free and still eating good!

So I was trying to decide on what to make for dinner and sometimes it seems super hard to figure out. When I first started this gluten free journey...I thought I would NEVER eat good again! However, that is just NOT true!

Tonight we will be having steak, roasted red potatoes, sauteed and garlic spinach.


I found a ribeye on clearance for $4.00. Now I would not recommend the ribeye for someone having trouble with digestion b/c of the fat in it BUT if you are in a good place and you think you can handle it...steak is still an option! Just do what you can to get a healthier version. Filet would be a great choice!

I will be cooking my steak in Olive oil, Salt and garlic on the stove top in a pan! I think it would be great on the grill but I am out of propane tonight! :)


I washed and cut the red potatoes (skin-on) into cubes and then seasoned with EVOO, Organic Sea Salt, Rosemary and Garlic.


The spinach will be cooked in EVOO. I will be sauteing the garlic first in EVOO. Then I will add the spinach and salt. I will saute that until it is done. Then I will drizzle that with sesame oil, sesame seeds if I have them and squeeze with fresh lemon.

Here is my plate as a finished product! I did not eat the whole steak. I just cant eat that much. I split mine with my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment