Banner Ad

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Gluten Free Bacon!

I have found a couple Gluten Free Bacons!

The first one I found and used was at Whole Foods! It was Applegate Farms Sunday Bacon!
It was a little more than $5.00 I was WRONG! It was only $2.99! I picked up about 9 packs while we were at Whole Foods the other day. I froze most of them. I REALLY like this bacon. It is not fatty at all and has a great flavor! I HIGHLY recommend this bacon! 

Now....Whole Foods is NOT close to me and I have to make a descent drive to get to it which can be very inconvenient! So I do MOST of my shopping at Kroger!  I finally found a Gluten Free bacon at Kroger! It was labeled as Gluten Free in the store. I do NOT see Gluten free on the packaged BUT it was labeled gluten free and my husband who is Celiac....has had NO problems with it! :) He LOVES bacon Sandwiches! :) 

This is the bacon we recommend from Kroger. It is fattier so I do not recommend this often if you are watching your waistline! :) 

*I did find another brand the last week at the Kroger Marketplace. It was a Boars Head Bacon. It was $6.49 I believe (I will have to double check that price).

I will update this post if I find other bacon and/or sausage that are local convenient and yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment